Home on the Range

9.05.2007

I'm one of the guys

Remember as a kid when you saw the cool kids huddling and knew they were planning something that was going to be so rad, and how much you wanted to be a part of it, whatever "it" was? I got invited to be part of "it" yesterday by some of the "cool" guys at work.

I got an email inviting me to join/play/something in the Fantasy Football League. It starts TONIGHT at 9:45. Yes, they think I'm tight enough to play or whatever. I was so excited. Then I realized, I don't know what the heck Fantasy Football is. I'm pretty sure I don't even care. But the fact remains, I got invited.

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds mighty suspicion if it starts at 9:45.

 
At 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rather suspicious--I don't think Jenny should let you go.

 
At 5:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

According to Fox Sports, about 37 million people spend an average of 50 minutes a week at work managing their fantasy football teams. And you were worried about the time spent in employee retirement parties!

 
At 1:25 PM , Blogger Tom said...

I'm in a fantasy football league at work but the game is fairly complicated and takes a lot of time, I'm more into picking teams that will win each week rather than picking individual players which you do in fantasy leagues. But whatever it takes to be in the "cool" group right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home