Home on the Range

7.21.2007

No more running or donut posts

That's it. You'll no longer have to read about my donut issues or running woes here. After some deliberation, I started a second blog where I can keep detailed notes of my training for the half marathon, and track my donut intake. For a while I told myself, "Self, it's your blog. You can write whatever you want to and if people don't want to read it, they don't have to." But then I thought it would be easier for me to look back at my progress if I don't have to wade through my other nonsense to find it. So, you can check it out if you want to. http://www.illrunfordonuts.blogspot.com/

I wanted it to be willrunfordonuts.blogspot, but would you believe that someone else started a blog with that name on the exact same day as I built mine? Oh well. I took my frustration out on my design software and made a custom header. Looks a lot like the logo to a certain favorite donut shop of mine. Coincidence?

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger Maria H. Andersen said...

I wonder if Joel was the one who took out the "willrunfordonuts" blog title?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home