Home on the Range

6.26.2007

Fun with Dad

Some dads play catch with their boys. Some take them to the park. Not me, man. Quality time with my boys means gathering around for some good ol' fashioned PhotoShop fun! With input from Eli and Nathan, I put my sweet skills to the test to create the following:

This one I call "Faces Only a Mother Could Love". They started with the faces, but then they said they wanted big hands, feet, and tummies, just like Dad's.
Then they said "make us into aliens!" I did my best. This is actually a pretty good representation of who I sometimes wonder if they really are.

4 Comments:

At 5:37 AM , Blogger Maria H. Andersen said...

The "alien" Liam looks kind of like it might represent his true self.

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Emily said...

You know you have really cute boys when they even look cute as aliens!

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I don't know if I'm more afraid of the little aliens, or of the person responsible for the Photoshop editing!

 
At 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only faces and bodies a grandmother could love.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home