Home on the Range

8.19.2007

pictures

The guy at Walmart photo lab ruined my disposable camera with the pictures I'd taken of my high adventure trip (50 mile canoe trip down the Current River in the Ozark Mountains (yes, in-laws, it is in Missouri and they are called mountains)). The other leader took some pictures so maybe I can get copies.

On the topic of pictures, Nathan drew this picture of his uncle Elder Andersen serving in the NYC area. My, he has grown since being in the field the past year. I'm thinking we need to send some SPF 50 his way, though. Too much sun is not good. Regardless, I'd be downright scared if he knocked on MY door looking this way.

4 Comments:

At 11:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todd will love this picture. He even has a briefcase on his arm.

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger My Many Coloured Days said...

This picture brings new meaning to the part of the song that says "when I have grown a foot or two"! Love it. Hope you get some pics of your high adventure. I curse walmart photolab regularly!

 
At 11:15 PM , Blogger Susan said...

I think Nathan is just making a statement about how small the living spaces are in NYC. Gotta love that drawing!

 
At 4:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think "Elder Andersen" looks something like those Transformer toys. We do think he is a "super-hero."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home