Home on the Range

8.03.2007

Eli lost his second tooth yesterday during dinner. Nice, bud, just what I wanted to see sitting across from you at the table. Anyway, can you guess what his first words were this morning? "Dad, the Tooth Fairy didn't come. My tooth is still here, and I didn't get any cash!" Always a sucker for my ridiculous explanations, he believed me when I said "Oh, I should have mentioned the cut-off time. You lost your tooth after 5:00 pm local time. She only guarantees pickup/payment for reservations received prior to that time. I'm sure you're on the list for tonight, though."

In other kid quotes from today: [Liam, in the swimming pool tonight] "Dad, I'm all wet."

3 Comments:

At 10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like there is a tooth fairy union!

 
At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that we aren't the only bad tooth fairies.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger Tony Overbay said...

Nice cross pollination, Topher, caught the link to this post on your comment on my blog, good times! Seems as if I'm a step behind you in topics. I think I'm going to start cruising your blog for my newspaper column ideas :-)

Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home