Home on the Range

9.19.2007

Ad me to your list of inactive bloggers...temporarily

Contrary to what you might be thinking, I haven't been taking blogging lessons from some relatives (hi Tom, 'sup?). I've just been busy, and that's why I haven't been blogging. Work has been crazy the past several weeks, and isn't going to let up until September is over.

I did have time to go to a dinner theatre event last week. I was the guest at a vendor's customer appreciation event where they hosted their customers (of which I am one) for lunch at a local theatre. The show was pretty funny (called "Church Basement Ladies") and starred William Christopher who played the priest in M.A.S.H. One co-worker had to leave after lunch, and missed the show and dessert. I asked the waitress if I could possibly get a dessert to go to take back to the office (since the dessert was free, paid for by the vendor), I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. When she asked what dessert the co-worker wanted, I suddenly couldn't remember, so she brought all six desserts from the dessert menu! At $6.99 a piece, my jaw dropped. Oh well, I wasn't picking up the tab, and it earned me MAJOR bonus points.

Anyway, gotta run.

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM , Blogger Darin Stevens said...

Don't worry, On my blog there used to be gaps for months. Now I schedule in the time.

Good to hear what is going on in the life of a good friend from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home