Home on the Range

4.13.2007

Busy Easter

Judging by Google Analytics, I don't appear to be the only one who had fun fishing Easter eggs out of pipes last week. I just checked my blog stats, and I had several new visitors who found my blog by doing a web search for "how to remove egg from [insert place here]". I'm pretty stoked to see that now tophersplace is now the first result that shows up when you Google "how to remove an egg from a tailpipe." Well world, there's my contribution.

In other exciting news, one of the "off-brand" TV stations we pick up with our rabbit ears antenna is now playing re-runs of The Wonder Years. I loved that show when it first came on back in the olden days. I could relate to both Paul and Kevin. Paul not so much physically because he was skinny like a pencil on diet pills and I wore husky jeans from Sears, but I was pretty smart. I was like Kevin in that he had a crush on the hottest girl in his class [enter Winnie Cooper], but unlike Kevin, I never had the guts to pursue it in junior high. Doesn't matter now, though, because I get to watch re-runs with the hottest girl I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home