Home on the Range

2.13.2007

Why didn't I think of that?

We've all seen products that make us say to ourselves "Why didn't I think of that?" I saw one today in an outdoor catalog that caught my attention. With the right marketing, this could be a big seller with women looking for just the right gift for their man. Just in time for Valentine's Day....

Underwear...with ScentEliminator! And for all you guys who ignore your mom's admonition to don a clean pair everyday, don't worry - the description says "washing will not affect its performance."

2 Comments:

At 11:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

this topher- this is why I link to your blog with the headline of how funny you are!!!

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger Darin Stevens said...

If only it had bluetooth embedded in it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home