Home on the Range

3.24.2007


We all have excuses for not blogging sometimes, but it's usually just fluff. Not me. I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks. Why? Well, not to brag, but Donald (Trump) invited me to a function coming up in April, and I've been swamped getting ready for it. Yeah, that's right. If you don't believe me, here's the envelope complete with gold foil [I'm sure it's 24K]. And no, the invite doesn't say "You're Invited" like a play on "You're Fired". Wait a minute, I just checked the invite again (just to make sure it doesn't stipulate pink tie or a certain hair style). It says that Donny won't be there, but his son Donald Jr. will be. We'll, that's ok. It's closer to The Don than you've been invited to. I also notice now that the postmark is from Naperville, IL 60563. Hmm, he must have been on a business trip and forgot to give it to his doorman before he left NYC and had to find a mailbox while he was in Naperville.
Anyway, sorry if you've missed me, but now that you know that SOME of us have good reason for not blogging, I'm sure you'll understand.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be good to wear some glitter for this event.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home