Home on the Range

10.25.2007

Rockies vs. Red Sox

Anyone who knows me is, I'm quite sure, spitting milk out their nose right now (or whatever beverage they may be drinking at the moment) to read that I even have a clue as to who's playing in the World Series.

Come on, give me SOME credit. I do listen to the news on the way into work so I at least know what the scores are. Once I get to work, I pretend to know what I'm talking about when I say, "Wow, [team A] really showed [team B] what they're made of last night! Double overtime, even."

Well, this isn't about baseball, really. It's more about free tacos! Do I have your attention? Taco Bell is promising a free taco to everyone in America if a base is successfully stolen during the World Series. Check this site to read more. I may even watch an inning or two if there's a chance I can get a free taco.

3 Comments:

At 4:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad it's not a free donut. Oops, that's another blog spot.

I have to tell of my embarrassing sports knowledge experience. I don't follow college football. A few years back I was in Nebraska in a van full of mostly Nebraskans. They were talking about Tom Osborne. I innocently said, "Who is Tom Osborne?" Every head in the vehicle, even the driver's, turned and looked at me. So how was I to know he was the legendary Cornhusker coach? Nebraskans take their football VERY seriously.

 
At 5:06 PM , Blogger Topher said...

Maybe I should change the name of this blog to IllBlogforFreeTacos.blogspot.com

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Tom said...

There was a stolen base tonight and maybe earlier (not that into baseball) but you can go get your free taco Tues. night between 2 and 5 pm.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home