Home on the Range

6.13.2006

Race t-shirt ideas

tap..tap.. is this thing on? I asked for suggestions for a group t-shirt for the 4th of July race, but haven't got much response. I checked out the site Carolyn used for the reunion t-shirts last summer and it's kind of pricey unless you order a lot. So, we can always use the iron-on option. Anyway, here are some other ideas Jenny and I found. I like the idea of having a team t-shirt, but if everyone wants to do their own thing I'm cool with that, too.

- Will run for donuts
- I'm making you look good
- Don't pass me. I'm in your age group.
- This would be fun if it weren't for all the running
- I'm slow, but I'm ahead of you
- If you can read this, you just got passed by a slow-poke
- I got up early for this?
- (have a large orange triangle like they have on the back of Amish buggies) "Pass with care"
- Take this, fat jeans (genes)
- How's my running? Call 1-800-eat-dust
- So what if I run like a girl? I'm beating YOU, aren't I?

3 Comments:

At 1:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

See "Looking for ideas" blog for some of my ideas I posted earlier. Buying our own shirts and iron on is a good idea (that way we'd get a shirt that we know fits)

My favorites are:
- This would be fun if it weren't for all the running
- I'm slow, but I'm ahead of you
- If you can read this, you just got passed by a slow-poke

 
At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like:
"I'm making you look good."
"I'm slow, but I'm ahead of you."
& "If you can read this, you just got passed by a slow-poke."

PS: I'm not sure where they have you put your racing number, but we don't want our numbers covering up the "saying" on our shirt.

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Heather said...

If my vote counts I like:

"If you can read this..."

"How's my running 1-800.."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home