Home on the Range

6.10.2006

Blog Hog

If you've read Jenny's post about our day today, you've read that there seems to be an "issue" when it comes to blogging at our house. She said as soon as we got home we fought over who gets to blog first. Just to set the record straight, I'd like to clarify. As soon as we walked in, she set the groceries (including milk and yogurt) down on the stairs and logged right in to start blogging. I got the boys put down and the groceries in the fridge. THEN I came down and started pouting because I wanted to have a turn.

I think we both need a blog time-out (that or maybe I'll start getting up in the middle of the night so I can have it all to myself).

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM , Blogger My Many Coloured Days said...

Chris - I just looked at your profile... are you really 30-something? And how something are you - there's a blog for ya to fight Jenny for! I'd love to see a list of the blogs you both frequent sometime.

 
At 10:04 PM , Blogger Heather said...

we fight over who gets to read blogs first. we sadly both check so many...and many times a day...
If this keeps up our children will be orphaned by the computer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home