Home on the Range

5.26.2006

I hate linoleum

If you've read Jenny's blog, you know that she has me busy giving our bathroom a makeover. I got painting done last night (however, this morning while brushing my teeth I thought to myself "why did we pick Brown? It's bad enough I have to "bleed Brown" at work five days a week, but now I have to wake up and go to bed to brown, too?"). Tonight, we're working on taking up the old flooring which consisted of pergo wood flooring (very simple to take out) and the 40-year old linoleum. What a pain! Tomorrow the tile goes in; that part, anyway, should be fun.

3 Comments:

At 2:52 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

My back hurts! But I wouldn't stay up until 4:00am with anyone else! Let's keep going until it's done, OK?

 
At 10:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't put the tile in at 2:19 a.m. or you may put it in crooked or upside down.

 
At 2:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris & Jenny are very good at remodels. On their last visit to our house they said they wanted to do "Trading Spaces" and started in on our bathroom. They tore the wallpaper off
and primed the walls and then left!
Fifteen hundred dollars and several
weeks later, we were finishing up what
they started. But at least we didn't
have to really do theirs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home