Home on the Range

5.20.2006

Dwight, back by popular demand

For those of you who have been fans of Home on the Range since the beginning (going on 72 hours now), you may remember when my profile included a picture of Dwight K. Schrute, Assistant (to the) Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin, Inc. I took the picture down, fearing those who knew me back when I had similar hair and doofus glasses may think it was really me. However, demand for the return of Dwight has been overwhelming (thanks, Susie, for your comment). So, he's back. Oh, just remember that his middle name is KURT, not FART, as his security badge indicates.

PS - I'm curious to hear what everyone thinks will happen between Jim and Pam next season.

That is all.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 PM , Blogger Darin Stevens said...

Jim and pam have to hook up......Period.

 
At 6:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't watch "The Office" any more because I recommended it one week to some coworkers and that particular show focused on a part of a woman's anatomy which I probably can't (or won't) mention here. The next day my friends said, "Do you REALLY watch that filthy show?"

 
At 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jim and Pam should hook up! I hope they do, but I am thinking that they might drag their "romance" out another season!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home