Home on the Range

5.21.2006

The Worst Consequence Ever


I don't know how it started, but the new standard consequence for anything one of the boys does to upset the other is being un-invited from their birthday party. Heavens to Betsy! If one of them gets upset with the other or with us when we ask them to do someting, for very valid reasons I'm certain, it is met with "You can't come to my birthday party!" The funniest part is that they are referring to a party that is months away.

Where do they come up with these things? However, being the creative geniuses that we are, Jenny and I have found it works to our favor, as well. When they would uninvite one of us, we tried telling them "that's fine, you just won't get a birthday party because we're not going to pay for one." That didn't seem to do much. Now, when they don't do something we ask them to do, their objections are met with "That's fine. You just can't come to my birthday party." It works for now; wonder how long it will last.

PS - all those who read my blog but don't comment ... you're not invited to my birthday party!

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Liam doesn't want to come to the party anyway! I have been responding to your blogs -- so I am waiting for an invitation.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home