Home on the Range

2.01.2008

Ding dong the drugs are here

Things my kids said today:

Liam [upon hearing the doorbell ring]: "Mommy, your medicine is here!"
(Jenny just refilled all her meds and received two or three visits by the doorbell-ringing UPS guy this week. I suppose he thinks now everytime the doorbell rings it means mommy's drugs are here.)

Eli [in the car talking telling us that he got an S+ (the 21st century equivalent of an A+) on his spelling test]: "I don't know what S+ means, but I think it's good."

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Eli will be the next spelling bee winner in the family if he is getting an S+

 
At 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I see Topher has gone over to "the other side." If we want to hear from him we have to go over to where a gazillion people respond to his blog posts. Fame will do that to you.

 
At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I have to read, "ding,dong the drugs are here one more time, I'm going to scream. It's almost as bad as seeing Glenn Beck's picture again and again. I know two fellas that need to start writing again!"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home