Home on the Range

1.22.2008

What's your name again?

Listen very closely to me singing (I'm the one singing in a high pitch like a woman) and keep in mind it's Nathan's birthday. I obviously don't know my children's names as well as I should. But the fact that we are a harmonious family cannot be disputed. Move over, Osmonds!

Sorry Nathan. His wish was to always be five, and to never turn into a grown up. I think deep down he wished his dad would remember his name and that his mom would try out for the cheerleading squad - what's up with the "Go Nathan, Go Nathan, Yeah!" stuff?

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounded a little like you were trying out for the Vienna Boys Choir. Sorry, no chance of that! I would like to be five again too. No chance of that either.

 
At 2:34 PM , Blogger Jamie said...

Topher--I DO know Andy Orton! He's my same age and he's my bishop! His youngest son, Scott, is a favorite friend of my 6-yr-old daughter. We love them. I DID watch Elna's video on You Tube and would love to see more! Thanks for leaving a comment. When I am done being critically ill I will have a look at your blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home