Home on the Range

12.08.2006

Gingerbread Showdown

Since Susan has upped the ante in the gingerbread house construction business, Jenny and I want to have a contest to see who has the sweetest skills when it comes to edible real estate. Anyone else up for it? Let's try to get the whole family going, and friends are welcome, too.
If you're in, comment on this post and include the hyperlink to your post containing your gingerbread house. I'll then include it below. For those of you who don't have a blog but want to "enter", email me or Jenny a picture and we'll post it here.
Entries:

4 Comments:

At 6:04 PM , Blogger Heather said...

very tempting! Will there be a catagory for the most humble abode? Cause I think I could ace that one!

 
At 11:05 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Oh boy, you've started it now. It just so happens that Tom is finished with school and the "Christmas Light" Biz is slowing down. He just happens to have some time next week to construct a gingerbread masterpiece. And just so you know, he IS a construction management major! It's on!

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Susan said...

Ok, I say bring it on! And don't try to ask me any of my construction secrets (or Elizabeth, cause she's not talking!)

P.S. That is the first gingerbread house I've ever attempted. Actually it was just my "practice" house.

 
At 12:13 AM , Blogger Tom said...

Here you can check out the house Emily and I just threw together for out "practice" run...

http://www.syndic8.com/~jeff/blog/wp-content/gingerbread_house_13.jpg

Now you know what you're up against at least!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home