Home on the Range

8.16.2006

Backflop video

Thanks to my friend Darin for capturing me at my finest, and for hosting the video for your viewing pleasure (free plug for Darin's business: www.wifiable.us). Just click play on the bar below the box to start the video.

Notice to viewers: The video you are about to see contains pasty white arms. If your eyes are sensitive to light, consider viewing video through a piece of cardboard with a pinhole in it (similar to when you look at a solar eclipse).







Get QuickTime

4 Comments:

At 11:06 AM , Blogger Darin Stevens said...

Sweet,

D

 
At 10:41 PM , Blogger My Many Coloured Days said...

You are hilarious - in many ways! I think I'm blind now, by the way!

 
At 4:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome technique.

 
At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you have enough insurance?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home